Baby Milestone Blanket
Please select all options.
The Florist provides same day flower and gifts delivery service Monday to Saturday.
For same day flower and gift delivery Monday to Friday, please make sure that your order is in before 1 pm on the day.
For Saturday delivery, orders need to be in by 11 am.
We do not deliver on Sunday.
- Delivery to Airport Oaks, Mangere : $11:50
- Auckland Metro Delivery: From $15.00
This includes most suburbs in Auckland city
- Auckland Outer Suburbs: From $25-$42
This includes RD1 and Rural Delivery
We take utmost care that your flowers and gifts are delivered through flower friendly courier services. We have long standing associations with our floral couriers which makes for a reliable delivery of your floral and gift packages.
Our couriers collect twice per day
We can also provide urgent delivery. It could be a one hour service or a two hour service.
For urgent delivery and its price, please check with us over the phone to ensure it's possible at the time. This delivery will incur extra charges which would need to be discussed and paid over the phone 092756606
Guidelines to ordering on our website:
Customer name is your name. The recipient (the person, who, you are sending your gift / flowers) name and address is to be filled in the shipping details. Customer email is senders email, this is useful for loyalty rewards if you sign up for them. If you put the recipient's email in, then the order confirmation email will go to the recipient. This may ruin your surprise for them.
To make it easier for our floral delivery partners, please make sure that, you provide us, with:
- A full name
- Address - please specify if its a business address.
- Phone number of your loved one, partner, friend, relative or colleague, to whom, these flowers / gifts are meant to be delivered.
- If it is a business address, please make sure you provide the full business name along with address.
For Flowers and gift delivery to Hospitals:
- Please ensure that the patient is still in the hospital before you order the flowers and/or gifts.
- Please include ward number and preferably room number as well.
- Please be aware that during Covid times, some hospitals and rest homes are not taking deliveries after a certain time.
Writing a message for the recipient of your gift/flowers
We realise that you need to send a personalised note or message for the recipient of your gift.
You can do so, just after you have selected your flowers/gifts, it will take you on the page to select quantity on the left side of the page and on the right side, then it will prompt you to ADD a Message for your card or additional notes. Then you will need to tick a box. This is to make sure that you write your message. Then you select the pick up or delivery option, just before checkout.
IMPORTANT: For writing your message, please use the 'Add a message for your card/add additional notes' section and after writing your message, please don't forget to tick the box.
If there is any additional notes or instructions for the florist, you can include that too in the same box. It would be helpful to mention:
- If the house/property is gated.
- If there is a safe place to leave flowers?
- Is there a covered/protected area to leave flowers in case no one is home, and rain? We are not liable for items left if no one is home, or if items are received and passed over to a concierge, gated security or reception.
- Any other things we need to know to ensure a safe delivery of your flowers and/or gift.
You can of course phone us or email us in case you missed any detail and would like it to be included.
No specific delivery time can be guaranteed. If delivery is required within a certain time frame, please advise ahead of time, so we can advise if this is possible or not.
Delivery on public holidays
We do not deliver on Public Holidays. But we do deliver on Christmas Day, Mother’s Day and Valentines Day if they fall on a Sunday. Due to these occasions bringing an influx of orders and to avoid disappointment please order early, Friday at the latest!
Deliveries on Christmas, Mother's Day and Valentines are at such a high volume. Our couriers endeavour to deliver on a timely manner, however on these particular occasions, we cannot guarantee specific delivery times or confirm what time a delivery was made.
We require 24 hours notice for cancellation on gift items over $100 so there will be no charge applied. However if the item has left the shop then unfortunately no refund can be made.
Out of Auckland delivery
If you wish to send flowers out of Auckland please call or email as we are a member of Teleflora and Petals.
If a delivery attempt is unsuccessful due to an incorrect address provided or our courier believes the order cannot be left safely, then a re-delivery fee will apply to the same value as the original delivery fee.
The buyer will be contacted before the order is re-delivered.
If The Florist is at all responsible for the delivery issue, a re-delivery fee will not apply.
Calling a recipient
If we haven’t been able to contact the buyer over a delivery issue, and the gift recipient’s contact details have been provided, we reserve the right to call them.
In this unusual occasion, your details will be kept confidential.