Bouquet of Pink Lily
Please select all options.
The Florist provides same day flower and gifts delivery service Monday to Friday.
Pick up option not available on website but may be available on request. Please call 022-066-5600 to inquire.
Delivery to Residential Address: Order In By 10:30 am.
Delivery to Business Address: Order In By 9:30 am.
However, you can call us to check. We'll try our best to accomodate phone orders.
We do not deliver on Saturday. But we can make exceptions on pre - orders. This needs to be arranged prior to Saturday. We do not deliver on Sunday, with the exception of Mother's Day which always falls on Sunday.
- Delivery to Airport Oaks, Mangere, Epsom, Royal Oak : $11:50
- Auckland Metro Delivery (includes all central suburbs) : From $15.00
- Auckland Outer Suburbs: From $25-$42
This includes RD1 and Rural Delivery
Guidelines For Delivery:
We take utmost care that your flowers and gifts are delivered through flower friendly courier services. We have long standing associations with our floral couriers which makes for a reliable delivery of your floral and gift packages.
- When ordering over the phone, if the street or suburb name is tricky, you are most welcome to message us on 022-066-5600 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the special message box to let us know of any special instructions when delivering, ie: down a long driveway, leave flowers at back door if not home, the code for the gate is 'xyz'.
We require 24 hours notice for cancellation on flowers / gift items over $100 so there will be no charge applied. However if the item has left the shop then unfortunately no refund can be made.
Guidelines to ordering on our website:
-You are our customer if you're ordering flowers for someone. So, on the order page, please fill YOUR NAME as the Customer Name.
-The recipient is the person, who, you are sending your gift / flowers to. So their name and address is to be filled in the shipping details.
-Customer email is YOUR email, this is used if we need to reach out to you for any missing details for delivery and it is useful for loyalty rewards for you, if you sign up for them. If you put the recipient's name and email as the customer then the order confirmation email will go to the recipient. This may ruin your surprise for them.
-To make it easier for our floral delivery partners, please make sure that, you provide us, with:
- A full name
- Address - please specify if its a business address.
- If it is a business address, please make sure you provide the full business name along with address.
- Phone number of the person, to whom, these flowers / gifts are meant to be delivered.
- For Flowers and gift delivery to Hospitals: Please ensure that the patient is still in the hospital before you order the flowers and/or gifts.
- Please include ward number and preferably room number as well.
- Please be aware that during Covid times, some hospitals and rest homes are not taking deliveries after a certain time.
Writing a message for the recipient of your gift/flowers
We realise how important it is to send a personalised note or message for the recipient of your gift.
You can do so, just after you have selected your flowers/gifts, it will take you on the page to select quantity on the left side of the page and on the right side, it will prompt you to ADD a Message for your card or additional notes. Then you will need to tick a box. This is to make sure that you write your message. So you have written your message, ticked the box, now go ahead and select the pick up or delivery option, just before checkout.
IMPORTANT: For writing your message, please use the 'Add a message for your card/add additional notes' section and after writing your message, please don't forget to tick the box.
If there is any additional notes or instructions for the florist, you can include that too in the same box. It would be helpful to mention:
- If the house/property is gated.
- If there is a safe place to leave flowers?
- Is there a covered/protected area to leave flowers in case no one is home, and rain? We are not liable for items left if no one is home, or if items are received and passed over to a concierge, gated security or reception.
- Any other things we need to know to ensure a safe delivery of your flowers and/or gift.
You can of course phone us or email us in case you missed any detail and would like it to be included.
No specific delivery time can be guaranteed. If delivery is required within a certain time frame, please advise ahead of time, so we can advise if this is possible or not.
Delivery on public holidays:
We do not deliver on Public Holidays. But we do deliver on Christmas Day, Mother’s Day and Valentines Day if they fall on a Sunday. Due to these occasions bringing an influx of orders and to avoid disappointment please order early, Friday at the latest!
Deliveries on Christmas, Mother's Day and Valentines are at such a high volume. Our couriers endeavour to deliver on a timely manner, however on these particular occasions, we cannot guarantee specific delivery times or confirm what time a delivery was made.
Out of Auckland delivery
If you wish to send flowers out of Auckland please call or email as we are a member of Teleflora and Petals.
If a delivery attempt is unsuccessful due to an incorrect address provided or our courier believes the order cannot be left safely, then a re-delivery fee will apply to the same value as the original delivery fee.
The buyer will be contacted before the order is re-delivered.
If The Florist is at all responsible for the delivery issue, a re-delivery fee will not apply.
Calling a recipient
If we haven’t been able to contact the buyer over a delivery issue, and the gift recipient’s contact details have been provided, we reserve the right to call them.
In this unusual occasion, your details will be kept confidential.
Timeless classic bouquet of Pink Lilys. Send just the bouquet or pair it with an Ashley & Co. gift of hand wash and hand cream.